Saturday, August 28, 2010

Tarzana Family Photographer

A week ago, I was lucky enough to see the handsome Henry again, this time for a family session. I first met Henry and his mommy at a birthday party in downtown Los Angeles where I got to photograph the little guests (you can view the album here.)  Turns out Henry's mommy is the owner/operator of No Worries Event Planning catering to the DIY bride with a full range of services.  I can tell you from getting to know her personally that she is a dedicated, sincere and joyful person to be around and you can rest assured that she will take good care of you and all the details that go along with planning a wedding.  In any case, I completely enjoyed hanging out with Henry and his beautiful parents.  Easy to tell where he got his good looks from, right?  Have a happy, happy first birthday sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment