Saturday, August 28, 2010

Glendale Family Photographer

There is no shortage of cute babies/kids here in LA, but I must say that this brother & sister duo are two of the CUTEST kids I've ever met!!  I last saw them about 11 months ago and I honestly think they're even cuter now, if that's possible.  I 'heart' these two cuties and I look forward to watching them grow up!!  You can see the photos from their last session here.  And here are a few from our recent session:
And here are the kiddos with their beautiful cousins!
Three beautiful sisters....
By the way, I should mention that Cooper already has a couple of big modeling gigs under his belt... and he just barely turned 3 last week!  Check him out in the latest Hanna Andersson catalog.  He's the cutie wearing the orange bat jammies on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment