Sunday, August 22, 2010

Happy Sunday - Venice Beach Kids Photographer

Hello there! I hope you are enjoying yourself on this beautiful Sunday! I am catching up on a few things here at my desk and wanted to take a quick break to post some photos of the boys from about a month ago.  I took these shots while we were in Venice beach last month.  Last month it felt like the end of summer was ages away... and here we are, picking up new lunch boxes, school supplies, new shoes, underwear (haha) and getting geared up for the start of school!  The boys will be entering 1st grade and I'm hoping that they'll be in the same class this year.  Both boys said 'YES' when I asked them if they wanted to be in the same class.... I put in a request so keeping my fingers crossed that they'll be classmates.

I'll be out of the office next week for a few days.  Our family is taking a mini vacation down to San Diego to enjoy the last days of summer before school starts.  Have a great rest of the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment