Saturday, April 3, 2010

Announcing the Winner!!

Before I announce the winner, I would like to thank each and every one of you for being a fan of mine!! And a special, special thanks to everyone who posted their heartfelt comments!  Wow, you guys are beyond incredible and I really do appreciate you all so much!!  Alright, on to the announcement.... [drum roll please]..... The winner of the FREE session goes to......

S H A N N O N   O ' R O U R K E - A  G U I R R E ! ! ! ! ! 

Congratulations Shannon!  I will be contacting you shortly to set up our session!  I feel as though I know you (thanks to Facebook) but I can't recall if we've ever actually met.... so yay!  I'm looking forward to a fun session with you!!!

1 comment:

  1. OH oH OH! Toki these are beautiful images! I love them and I love the story you made with them! Great job!

    ReplyDelete