Saturday, April 3, 2010

"Trains, Trains Everywhere!" Traveltown - Griffith Park, Los Angeles

Yesterday, the boys and I headed over to Traveltown in Griffith Park.  It's one of our favorite places to visit, more so when the boys were smaller, but they still enjoy it a lot.  I can go on and on about how terrific this place is but really, you should just come and check it out.  It's (surprisingly) still free to the public although they welcome any and all donations.  This place has so many great backdrop for photos so I couldn't resist bringing my camera with me.  Oh yeah, and every time we come here, we are reminded of the awesome party we had inside of a real live caboose for the boys' 3rd birthday!!  That was really, really cool!  Here are the boys, already 6 years old.  Where does the time go?!

And here's a couple of photos from their 3rd birthday party.

14 comments: