Monday, November 1, 2010

I Have a New Blog....

...and you can find it HERE.

Hi Folks!!!  I apologize for the lack of posts lately.... I have so much to blog about but have been too busy to do much of it.  In any case, one of the things that have kept me busy is a move over to my brand spankin' new blog. Won't you come on over and take a look?  And while you're there, be sure to bookmark the new blog as I will no longer be updating this one.

You know, change is a funny thing....  Sometimes you don't even realize that change is constantly happening around us and we don't stop to think about it.  Other times though, change is excruciating and we fight it tooth and nail.  I think about change all the time.  I think about all the 'changes' that I've made (some by choice, some forced upon me) throughout the years and how those changes led me here today.  So this blog is something I've been wanting to change for a while but I held off because I had become quite comfortable with blogger and why bother with change if everything appears to be working fine?  Well, you know what?  I think it's good to shake things up at times and since there are things in my life that I can't change quite as easily, I figured I might as well just take the leap.  After all, moving from Blogger to Wordpress is a non-issue in the overall scheme of life LOL!

In any case, I'll miss this blog.... I started it almost 2 years ago and I've enjoyed it so much.  The best part about it is that I've met so many fantastic folks who took the time to leave a comment or two.  I thank each and every one of you for being interested enough to follow me.... and for listening to my ramblings.  I appreciate you!!!

-toki

Come on over to MY NEW BLOG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment