Saturday, September 11, 2010

Olga Krimon Fine Art

I have so much to blog about... and so little time LOL!  Thank goodness for my Facebook page where it's so easy to post a little something every day.  So back when I first started this little 'ol blog of mine, I had no idea what I was doing.  But I made it a goal to try and post something at least once or twice a week, whether it was personal or business... and after 18 months and 341 posts later, I am so grateful to be able to look back and see a piece of my personal history documented and just to have an outlet in which to share a little bit of myself with.

I have tons of new images to share with you but I'll get to that later.  Right now, I wanted to give a shout out to my exceptionally talented artist friend, Olga, for placing 1st in the Richeson 75 juried show/competition in Kimberly, WI for the painting "The Cap".  Olga says about the painting, "I was initially just happy to learn that another one of my paintings was on the show catalog, but this totally tops it. My friend Toki Kanitz sat for me, but the painting wasn't meant to be an exact portrait. I was more concerned with the idea than the actual likeness."

Well my friend, like I've always said, you are a truly gifted artist and your placing first was well deserved!! We have several of Olga's beautiful paintings hanging in our home and I treasure them tremendously.  Please visit Olga's website 'The Art of Olga Krimon' and enjoy her gorgeous paintings!  You can also like her Facebook page where she posts many of her recent work and news.  Congratulations again my friend!!  I am SO very proud of you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment