Monday, July 26, 2010

The 'R' Family - Santa Monica Family Photographer

This precious family really and truly touched my heart.  Baby Ella was born a wee bit ahead of schedule and spent the first 10 weeks of her life in NICU.  She has only been home with her parents for about a month but everyone is adjusting nicely and Ella is growing up right before her family's very eyes!  She is just the prettiest and daintiest little baby girl and oh my goodness, her eyes and super long lashes are TO.DIE.FOR!!!  Ella's grandma brilliantly pointed out that Ella can be a spokesgirl for Latisse and I couldn't agree more!  I loved how loving, protective and gentle Ella's daddy was with both mommy and baby.... and mommy had this amazing grace, beauty and calm about her that I deeply admired.  Thank you 'R' family for allowing me to share a fun filled day with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment