Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A heartfelt thanks.... and a Contest too!

Thank you, each and every one of you, for being a part of my life in 2009. You encouraged me, "followed" me, spread the word about me, and allowed me to capture images of your loved ones. I realize that there are many talented photographers out there for you to choose from, which is all the more reason why I am grateful that you chose ME!  I love getting to know you and I feel so lucky to be able to photograph your little ones and to be a part of documenting your family history... to leave you with something both beautiful and tangible for you and your family to enjoy for many years to come.

So along with my heartfelt thanks, I thought it would be fun to run a contest and I do hope you'll play! I went through all the images taken in 2009 and selected some of my favorites, which you now get to vote for. Feel free to vote for your own image and by all means, get your friends and family to vote for you too! To vote, just leave a comment on this blog letting me know which image is your favorite. To keep things fair, only one vote per email please!

The lucky winner with the most votes will receive ***drumroll please*** a 16x20 mounted wall portrait PLUS a free session in 2010!!*

Contest begins now and ends January 3, 2010 at 11:59 PM PST. Good luck, and again.... thank you for your continued support! To see the entries, please click here or go to http://tokileephoto.zenfolio.com/2009contest and then come back to this blog to leave a comment. And since no post is complete without an image, I'll leave you with the boys rocking out to Rock Band Beatles.


*Session fee waived and no print credit or discount will be applied to order. Session must be held by August 31, 2010.

A special thank you to Melissa Miller for sharing her great idea!  Now, go vote and tell all your friends and family to vote too. Good luck!

113 comments:

  1. I vote for image E! So many great ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun!!! I'll be the first to vote!!!!

    Voting for the picture of the 3 cuties in picture:
    "U"

    :)

    Blessings,
    Kristie Stuckel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to vote for I. :-) Thank you Toki for EVERYTHING you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote for O, tough choice though. Great pics to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must vote for "U"! Love ya, Toki!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote for O but there are a lot of great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, it's between G and J for me-gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I vote for S! Soo cute..

    ReplyDelete
  9. My vote is for image E !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your boys! Very cool idea about the contest, might just use that too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My vote is Image E !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the pictures, but I have to vote for G. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I voted for O! awesome work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG, they are all so awesome! I'm voting for "M". So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great shots! I am going to vote for M:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. ahhh! that was hard!
    ultimately my vote goes to G!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I vote image X !!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous Baby. I vote for G!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. PLEASE PLEASE VOTE FOR X
    TOO CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  20. I vote for S! Love those eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Have to vote for A ...
    So many amazing photos!

    ReplyDelete
  22. All lovely... My vote is for A

    ReplyDelete
  23. I vote for E... So cute

    ReplyDelete
  24. My pick is A but a tough choice,all beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Vote for A...sibling love, you can just tell :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Scott D says my vote is for E!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I pick E! So adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I vote for me ... A.
    Hi from Zander

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Toki,

    I vote for A of course.

    VJ

    ReplyDelete
  30. My beautiful Niece...Image E!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I VOTE FOR...
    A!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I vote for A

    ReplyDelete
  33. we vote for A the true winner - pv

    ReplyDelete
  34. WE vote for "A". Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Image E...is the one i see (as my favorite!)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi Toki,

    I am voting for picture 'E' in your contest.
    You do great work.

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  37. I vote G for my sister. Hi Toki, from Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  38. I vote for E. You have a great eye, Toki.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great Pictures! I vote for "G"

    ReplyDelete
  40. I vote for A, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Voting for Picture A.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Vote for Picture A

    ReplyDelete
  43. We Vote for G.

    Good luck Carrie & Payton

    ReplyDelete
  44. I vote for picture E, she's soo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  45. awwww....picture K is such an awesome shot. i love how you captured the baby's smile!

    ReplyDelete
  46. KL votes for picture A

    ReplyDelete
  47. I vote for "G"

    Good luck,
    Nancy and Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  48. Nothing better than cute siblings! Love them all, I vote for A.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I vote for PHOTO A!!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Awww. I vote for photo A. That's adorable! I agree with the comment above. The sibling thing always gets me.

    -Ann

    ReplyDelete
  51. I would like to vote for photo A please

    - Jayne A.

    ReplyDelete
  52. I'm going to have to vote for Photo A ... cute doesn't even start to describe that!

    ReplyDelete
  53. beautiful!! my favorite is G!!!

    ReplyDelete
  54. What a cutie! G is my vote

    ReplyDelete
  55. All are adorable, but G gets my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  56. I have to vote for my granddaughter - G it is!

    ReplyDelete
  57. I vote for A - just too cute

    ReplyDelete
  58. A gets my vote ! Super Duper

    ReplyDelete
  59. I would like to vote for G please.

    - Amy

    ReplyDelete
  60. Vote for photo A!!!

    ReplyDelete
  61. I love picture A! Wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  62. I vote for photo A.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous! Wonderful images Toki.

    My vote is for A.

    Matt H

    ReplyDelete
  64. Great photos. But photo A has my boys best buddy in it! My vote is for A!

    ReplyDelete
  65. I vote for A... great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Beautiful pictures of beautiful kids! My vote is Picture "E" ... perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  67. They are all great, but Photo A is my absolute favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  68. Amazing images. A lot of great pictures. The baby in G just makes me melt. Great job Toki.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Nana must vote for the cuties in A! We love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  70. I vote Photo A! Great Picture.

    ReplyDelete
  71. They are all great photos, however, I vote Photo A.

    ReplyDelete
  72. I vote for photo A. How lovely
    soraya

    ReplyDelete
  73. J Hilty votes for A
    cute kids

    ReplyDelete
  74. cornville votes for A

    ReplyDelete
  75. cornville votes for A great pic

    ReplyDelete
  76. I like the looks of A

    ReplyDelete