Tuesday, September 22, 2009

{little black book} southern california boudoir photography

This is a cover of an Accordion Mini Brag Book.  These cute little books are 3"x3" in size and they open up like an accordion with space for 10 images.  It's perfect for carrying around in your purse, diaper bag or briefcase.  I know, I know!!  You're dying to see what's inside right?  Sorry but I can't show you what's inside this particular little black book.... it's for the eyes of one lucky guy only!!  I did, however, get permission to share a few spreads from the custom designed 8x8 20-page boudoir album that we created for the same lucky guy.  It contains lots of beautiful images of this gorgeous, smart and sexy newlywed.  I heard hubby was very surprised and loves his "little" black book.  Congratulations on your marriage K&B!!

You can read more about these cute little books here

.

No comments:

Post a Comment