Saturday, September 5, 2009

New Kid on the Block

There's a really cute new product that I want to tell you about... It's called an accordian mini book and it fits perfectly in your purse or briefcase. You can whip it out whenever you want to show off your beautiful baby, family, etc. Each mini book is customized with images from your session, press printed on linen or pearl paper and comes in an adorable 3"x3" square size. These would make nice little gifts too.

So I'm not sure if this is something that I'll be offering on a permanent basis... it will depend on you ;-) If you're interested in checking out the accordian mini book, I will be offering the following introductory prices for a limited time.

$25 for one book
$40 for two books
$50 for three books

If you place your order by September 12th, you can have one, two, three or even more of these cuties, all at 15% off. Just send me an email if you're interested toki@tokileephoto.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment