Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Desperate Housewife..... NOT!

Who says you can't be sexy when you're a mom? Check out this little vixen... who also happens to be my next door neighbor/make-up artist extraordinaire/mommy to Chase & Tristan's best girl friend Lulu and 18 months old baby boy Sully/wife to her lucky hubby Pat and an all around awesome human being. Kameron is not only beautiful on the outside but truly beautiful inside as well. She's kind, caring, generous, funny, loving... and I'm SO lucky to call her my friend.

If any of you ladies out there are interested in a boudoir session, Kameron and I offer a full-service, private session which includes hair, make-up, studio lights, props... the whole nine yards! Please email me to get all the info.

1 comment:

  1. This is RIDICULOUSLY hot!!!! What an amazing shot Toki! And it doesn't hurt to have such a beautiful subject! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete