Sunday, June 14, 2009

{The "H" Family} Southern California Family Photographer

Check out this FABULOUS family session I had a few days ago. The day was overcast, but it was the perfect backdrop for the colorful and playful outfits that Julie picked out for her family! I love it when clients get excited about their session and put great care into what to wear. So thank you Julie, for doing a fantastic job as a stylist!

We have a little history going here.... I met Julie a few years ago when I first joined the local twins club. She was the club President at the time and I admired her for being so sharp yet down-to-earth and all the while gracefully handling the challenges of having young twins. I was hoping that some of her magic would rub off on me ;-) I have photographed the "H" family once a year for the last two years; however, this was the first time with just the 4 of them, which was really wonderful, since I got to spend more one-one-time with everyone. I got to know the family a little better and bottom line, we really had a lot of fun walking around and playing!

Mike and Julie, you guys are blessed with a wonderful family and I thank you for allowing me to document your family throughout the years. Enjoy your sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment