Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day...

... to all of you lovely mothers out there! I hope your day is filled with much love, rest and laughter :-) A special greeting to my own Mom and Mother-in-Law, two amazing, beautiful and incredible ladies whom I love, adore and respect with all of my heart. Words cannot express what they mean to me, how much they have sacrificed and given in the name of love for their children... I can only hope to be half the Moms that they are. Anyways, I looked around for photos of them and sadly, I could only find one from last summer and over the holidays. I am going to make it a point to photograph them very soon.

Here is my lovely mother-in-law with Tristan and cousin Drea.
Here is my lovely Mother with Chase from last summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment