Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Casting Call - Kids Needed for Online Catalog

I am so excited about my latest projects!!  I'll be working with a company called Yatoil -- they carry a line of adorable appliqued t-shirts and while the majority of their designs consists of appliqued ties which are perfect for little boys, they are just as cute on little girls!  Just take a look and see for yourself:
I am going to be putting together an online Lookbook for Yatoil and will be needing lots of cute little models for this project!!  Here is what we are currently looking for:

Boy babies who wear the following sizes:
*Size 3-6 months
*6-12 months
*12-18 months

Boys who wear the following sizes:
*2t
*4t
*6
*8

I may also need a cute Dad and son team... I'll definitely need some girls too but will post a separate casting call for that.

Here are the details of the casting call:

Sessions will be held in the Thousand Oaks area for the next 2-3 weeks.  You must be able to meet me in Thousand Oaks between 10:00-11:00AM.  [At some point, I may decide to do a photo shoot in one spot with all of the parties coming at various times throughout the day but for now, in the interest of time and convenience, I would like to start out by scheduling one-on-one sessions with the individual parties.]

We will provide the shirts for your child to wear and you will provide the bottoms & shoes.  If you have a cute blazer, hat or vest, bring those along!  We will probably spend about 20-30 minutes photographing your child.  As much as I love photographing kids of all temperaments, I am hoping to shoot kids who naturally like the camera because of my time constraints and the nature of the photos being used.  If you are interested, please email me at toki@tokileephoto.com with a current photo of your child and what size he wears.

Very important:  you must be willing to sign a model release in order to participate.  In exchange for your time and permission to use the images in our online lookbook and any printed material, you will receive one 5x7 portrait plus 8 wallets.  No digital images will be provided; however, if you are a fan on the toki lee photography page, you will be able to tag the images that will be posted on Facebook.

If you have any questions or would like to be considered, please email me at toki@tokileephoto.com.  Thank you very much for your consideration!

Yatoil
SuperSweetCreations

No comments:

Post a Comment