Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What to Wear for Fall Portraits - Southern California Family Photographer

I know it's only mid-July [and it's scorching hot out] but if you're a planner, NOW is a great time to start thinking about fall/holiday portraits!!  I don't know about you but it seems to me that as soon as the kids go back to school, the holidays are upon us in a blink of an eye.  Last year, I decided to get the Kanitz Family holiday cards printed and ready to go before Halloween just to get it off my to-do list.  It was a great feeling to have it done early and not have to think about it once it was done!!  So if YOU are thinking about having your family portraits done for the holidays, it's not too soon to schedule your session.  Not sure what to wear for your fall/holiday portraits while it's 90 degrees outside?  Well, first of all we can schedule a session early in the morning and shoot before the heat strikes. And you can find easily great fall outfits which are hitting the online catalogs right now.  Check out these adorable outfits from Pumpkin Patch.  Love the fall colors - so gorgeous!!! [Scroll all the way done for a little incentive...]
Schedule a kid(s) or family session during the first week of August and receive $50 off the session fee.  Once you schedule a session, write a note on my facebook page to receive a set of 24 custom designed holiday cards FOR FREEEEE!!!  Yes everyone, I really did just say that.  For freeeeeeeeee!  I figure that if you are brave enough to book a session in the scorching heat, the least I can do is give you some gorgeous holiday cards to pass out - and then YOU can cross the holiday cards off your list of things to do for the holidays!!

NOTE:  Your free holiday cards will be gorgeous and custom designed personally by me!  Cards will be flat and double sided, either 5x5 or 5x7, your choice of linen or pearl paper and will come complete with envelopes.  Valued at $75.  If you do not want the holiday cards, no worries.  You may opt to transfer the dollar amount towards another item.

ETA: PLEASE NOTE, THE IMAGES SHOWN IN THIS POST ARE NOT CREATED BY TOKI LEE PHOTOGRAPHY. I AM SIMPLY SHARING THE IMAGES THAT I FOUND ON PUMPKIN PATCH'S WEBSITE. THANK YOU!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment