Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Knock, knock - Ventura County On Location Photographer

I'm always on the lookout for interesting locations to shoot, and I recently spotted this really cool door in the neighborhood.  I had a chance to check it out over the weekend and Tristan was my handy dandy model of the moment.... and clearly he was not in the mood to have his pictures taken!!  Oh well.  Frown and all, I still think he's pretty cute  :-)

Processing on these two images are very minimal and that's because..... I borrowed a friend's 85mm 1.4 lens {sigh}!!! I didn't play with it much but the few shots that I did take turned out so crisp and buttery at the same time. Did that make sense? There is simply no substitute for an excellent piece of glass such as this.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work Toki!
    It just doesn't getting any better than that!
    You really know how to make that glass sing.
    keep up the great work!
    Brian

    ReplyDelete