Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Beautiful High School Senior

Meet Kayla!! She is a sweet and beautiful high school senior who will be graduating tomorrow! We got together earlier in the week and the session took place in a parking lot right around the corner from my house. We had so much fun trying different poses and even though it was after 7:15 p.m. when we started shooting, we had just enough light to make it work. It was a super quick session but when you have a stunning subject like Kayla, it just felt like I was playing and I didn't worry about how quickly I was losing light. She tried on a couple of outfits, brought out her beautiful hand made jewelry and I just started shooting. What a natural beauty, a gorgeous young lady who is just as beautiful on the inside as she is outside. I wish you lots of luck as you move into the next chapter of your life Kayla!! Muah!  xo -toki

No comments:

Post a Comment