Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Whimsical Frames Now With New Colors!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these Whimsical Frames! Each solid-wood frame is hand painted and lightly distressed for a beautiful look and feel. The outside of the frame is 4" wide and the frames come with your choice of either a wavy or round trim. You get to choose from lots of fun colors that you can mix and match: chocolate, licorice, boy blue, girly pink, apple green, lipstick pink, vanilla, tangerine, teal.... and now introducing barn red and vintage yellow!!

When you order a Whimsical Frame, it arrives with your image from the session already mounted and lustre coated and ready to display. These frames do not come with glass which is terrific since you won't get that annoying glare either. You certainly won't see something like this in any of the usual frame shops so you can be sure that you are getting a unique, custom product!

Honestly, you just have to see it in person to appreciate them... but take my word, the quality is gorgeous and the size of these frames are quite substantial. In the first image below, Tristan is holding an 8x10 Whimsical Frame -- the photograph itself is 8x10 but with the frame, you add 4 inches on all sides to get a nice 16x18" piece of art for your wall! The frames come in all of the popular sizes ranging from 8x8 up to 20x20 and let me reiterate that the frames come with the photographs in them!

And since I really love these frames and I want every one of my clients to have at least one in their home, I will be offering a 25% discount on your first Whimsical Frame order!! Leave a comment or email me if you're interested and I'll send you the pricing information. This offer applies to both past and future clients and has no expiration date... until I change my mind ;-)

You can read my previous posts about these frames here and here.

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors together with the frames! Cool idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anne-Margrethe! These frames may not suit everyone, but they sure are unique and beautiful. I love them!!

    ReplyDelete