And other times, I like to dress it up a bit and make it a little more artistic. For the following image, these are the steps that I took to reach the end result:
1. Start with the above image.
2. Run TRA's action 'Troy' and reduced opacity to 56%.
3. Use Florabella's Sugar & Spice (cool) texture from their Texture 1 Collection and set layer to Soft Light at 68%.
4. Use Florabella's Cherish (b&w) texture from their Texture 1 Collection and set layer to Overlay at 85%.
5. In both instances of #3 and #4, I masked the texture off the face, hair and shirt.
6. Voila! A totally different image!!