Thursday, May 6, 2010

From a Photo to Artwork

Sometimes I like a photo just the way it is....

And other times, I like to dress it up a bit and make it a little more artistic.  For the following image, these are the steps that I took to reach the end result:

1.  Start with the above image.
2.  Run TRA's action 'Troy' and reduced opacity to 56%.
3.  Use Florabella's Sugar & Spice (cool) texture from their Texture 1 Collection and set layer to Soft Light at 68%.
4.  Use Florabella's Cherish (b&w) texture from their Texture 1 Collection and set layer to Overlay at 85%.
5.  In both instances of #3 and #4, I masked the texture off the face, hair and shirt.
6.  Voila!  A totally different image!!
And there you have it.... one image, two different looks.  I know that I was very brief with my explanation so if anyone has any questions, please feel free to email me.  Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment