Monday, March 8, 2010

Jump for Joy! Week 10 Photo Challenge

This week on I Heart Faces, the challenge is "Jump for Joy!"  I immediately thought of this particular image, which happens to be one of my all time favorites!  I love the excitement and energy that the daddy-to-be displays and how lovely and peaceful the mama-to-be looks.  Ying and yang.  I also like the sun flare on the image (top right and bottom left corners) although I wish that it was a little more distinct... The adorable parents were blessed with beautiful twin babies - see the post here!

13 comments:

  1. this is great - made me laugh out loud! somebody is REALLY excited to be a dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an incredible shot - makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me laugh. What a fun pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Reminds me of when we found out we were going to be parents! Joyous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Fun, fun, fun! Nice colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe! This photo is awesome! It's so creative and makes me smile!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this shot. What a great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What funny maternity portrait, that truly seems to tell the story of who they are. Amazing color, too. Congrats on making the Top 10!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hysterical! Off to check the newborn pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so fun! :-) what a perfect capture of the moment and their personalities! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your comments everyone! I enjoy reading them and I really and truly appreciate your taking the time to stop by!!!!

    ReplyDelete