Monday, December 21, 2009

Out of Words

Wow, did I just do that?  I just spent half an hour typing a most heartfelt letter of thanks to post and I just accidentally deleted it.  Blogger continually saves whatever changes are made so I didn't even have a chance to recover my mistake.  Argh!!!!  Since it's now very late and I'm too tired to re-type everything again, I'll leave you with this.  A photo of my boys around this time last year.... and one of them from this year.  They are growing up SO FAST, right before my very eyes!


2 comments:

  1. They are so handsome and your work is so amazing Toki!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toki - you are a genius...such talent. Chase and Tristan are absolutely beautiful (just like their mommy)...it is amazing to see how much they have changed since I had them in my 2 year old class.

    ReplyDelete