Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday's Must Have {2boysloved boutique}

Jocelyn is one of THE nicest and neatest gals I have ever met.  I met her many years ago, waaaay before either of us had kids and while she was working at Isgo's Photo Lab.  At the time, I had a really great corporate job by day and was able to pursue photography on the weekends.  Jocelyn was the sweetheart who took care of my rolls of film (yes, film.  I did say it was a long time ago, didn't I?)  Anyways, we saw each other at least once or twice a week for a couple of years but then lost touch for a bit when life got a little crazy, and then we found each other again.  How?  Well, that's a story for another post!

Anyways, Jocelyn is now a mom to two beautiful boys and she founded 2boysloved Boutique to support her passion for crafts!  Check out her etsy shop here and also become a fan on facebook.  As you can see, Jocelyn is super talented and creative so you'll want to order her handmade boutique items, which are all offered at an affordable price.  By the way, she can also do custom items - just ask!



No comments:

Post a Comment