Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday's Must Have

I love Mini Boden for their colorful, well-made and original clothing for boys and girls.  I recently perused their fun little catalog and decided to order the 'vintage jeans' for my boys and wouldn't you know it?  The one item I wanted is on backorder.  Anyways, since I didn't want to wait, I decided to order the 'straight leg jeans' instead.  I was a little skeptical about the narrow cut being too tight but my fears were put to rest as soon as my boys tried them on.  These jeans are so cool, not to mention a nice change of pace from the baggy jeans we see all the time.  They have the adjustable waist, which I love and oh, and did I mention the great quality??  I think skinny jeans for boys is a must have this season ;-)


Here's Tristan modeling the "blue" straight leg jeans.

1 comment: