Sunday, May 31, 2009

{Urban Session} los angeles commercial photographer

Recently, I had the honor of working with designer Ross Farrell to photograph his new line of t-shirt designs. See Ross' website here. I'm sharing a few quickies from our photo shoot in Old Town Pasadena, since I know that some of you are anxiously awaiting a preview. I have tons of images to go through so it's going to take me a little while to get through it all....

Anyways, I had a blast and the models were so great to work with. Bailey, Coralea, Octavia, Philip, and Kyle, thanks for your hard work and for being so awesome! A special shout out goes to Gina and Delmy over at The Beauty Lounge for the hair and makeup on our models. You can see their website here.

I promise I'll post more soon so be sure to check back and please, please leave a comment or email me so I know who's been here to check my blog. Thanks again everyone and good luck in your endeavors!








4 comments:

  1. Toki - you are unbelievable! These are fantastic! Can't wait to see the rest. Thank you for everything. It was a great experience. Good energy from you & all the models. Lets talk soon. Ross

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing . It was a really great day full of good energy and great work!
    Gina
    www.ginacastro.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toki, you were such a pleasure to work with! so kind and amazing at direction! The pictures look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the hot one is Ross farrell!!! i want to see more of ross farrell!!! please,,please,,please!!!

    ReplyDelete