Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Before and After

It's been a while since I posted a "before and after" so here's one that I thought would be fun to share. This image of Tristan was taken back in January at one of my favorite spots around town. I skipped right past this image initially and didn't give it a second thought; however, I was recently going through my older files and this same one stopped me in my tracks. I was able to look past the underexposure and the annoying line behind his head, and just focus (hee hee, no pun intended) on Tristan's cute little expression. I can't believe I almost "lost" this one...

Here's the image SOOC (straight out of camera):
And here's the final image with my personal touches added. I plan to get a black and apple green whimsical frame for this image. I think it's a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment