Monday, April 27, 2009

{the "R" family} southern california family photographer

As you know, I specialize in lifestyle portraiture of babies, kids and family. Occasionally, I get asked to cover an event such as the one I attended yesterday.

This super lovely family invited me to document a very special event. Both children were surrounded by loved ones from near and afar as they were baptized together. They took advantage of having everyone already gathered together to also celebrate Miss "M"'s 1st birthday!! Thank you all for your graciousness and for allowing me to share this wonderful day with you. More images to come later but here's a quick peek.

What a darling, handsome little man he is! I was quite impressed by his complete knowledge of Star Wars. By the way, his favorite Star Wars character is Obi-Wan Kenobi :-)
Such a beautiful, sweet and darling girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment