Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Kayaking Anyone?

My husband loves, loves, loves being out in the water. We are fortunate enough to live just a short distance from the ocean and so he gets to spend his free time playing in the water. Depending on the time of the year, he can be found stand-up paddling, surfing, free diving, lobster diving and now with the acquisition of a used kayak, he can go kayaking.... with the boys! We took a little drive to Oxnard over the weekend for the boys' first kayaking expedition. They loved it!
I know, I know... the following image is a little funky but I was just playing around in PhotoShop and decided to create something a little different, kinda urban-esque. Maybe this isn't the right image to use but I liked it that Tristan looks annoyed. It's kind of cute. This is Tristan saying, "Just one more picture Mom, just ONE more."

No comments:

Post a Comment