Friday, March 20, 2009

Shooting in the Backyard

We were just hanging out in the backyard the other day when I was inspired to grab my camera and shoot Tristan. Shoot as in to take a picture. What got me off the comfy hammock to hunt down my camera? Well for starters, there was good light. And good mood (that's always a bonus when you're trying to take pictures of your own kids :-) Oh and I also liked the messy hair too. I also noticed that the fence looked kind of cool in the light so I had to check that out. You may notice from some of my other images posted here on this blog and on my website that I love to blur out the background as much as I can. Creates more interest in the image and also puts the focus (no pun intended) on the subject.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment