Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bigger Photos at Last!

I cannot believe my luck! I started this little 'ol blog of mine a couple of months ago and I've been pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to make my images appear "bigger". So today, I get an email from I ♥ Faces letting me know that there's a new post. I get over there and see this: "Did you know that there is an easy way to enlarge the photos in your blog?"

Do tell!!

Karyn of Photos By Karyn in Central Texas posted an awesome tutorial which was so easy to understand and apply. After trying it out myself, all I can say is WOW!! Visit Karyn's blog for some amazing images!

Here is what this image looked like before being enlightened.
And here is what it looks like applying the lessons from Karyn's tutorial. Now that's more like it!
Now you'll be able to enjoy bigger photos here on this blog. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment