Friday, February 6, 2009

The most magical place on earth!

I've done it! One of my goals in 2009 was to start a blog and so I'm doing it. I have officially jumped on the blog-wagon. I'm not much of a writer, but I think it will be lots of fun to take a stab at it. Check back from time to time and leave a comment!

A few weeks ago, our twin boys turned 5 years old. Gee, where does the time go? To celebrate, we went to Disneyland on their actual birthday and they received free admission. Disneyland is running a special in 2009 where you get to go to either Disneyland or California Adventureland for free on your actual birthday. Just bring your driver's license, or for your kids, bring an original or certified birth certificate. We are so lucky to live just a couple of hours away from the most magical place on earth. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment