Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I ♥ Faces {Week 7 - Adults}

Here is my entry for B&W Adults. This image was taken a looooong time ago when I was enrolled in a photography course at UCLA 8 or 9 years ago?? I was still using my SLR back then and I shot this image using transparency film. My friend Laura was a willing and beautiful subject -- we headed down to her front yard (the beach) and I asked her to get her hair wet and stick some sand through it to get a fashion/gritty look. I loved this image then and I still love it now. Laura has two beautiful girls of her own now and she STILL looks the same. She has seriously not aged one bit. How does she do it?!?!

Again, make sure you get over to I ♥ Faces to see other great entries!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great shot as well, both pictures are beautiful!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete